Yesterday I stayed in my pajamas until 3:00 when I went to my bffs house. We then proceded to watch Don't Mess with the Zohan. My new favorite annoying saying? " disco disco good good!". It's hilarious how all the middle easterns in that movie sbsolulutly LOVE Mariah Carey. Today I went back to school (boohoo) and had abgood day. I am excited about gym even though everybody else absolutly hates it. Teen living was good but we really didn't do anything. Luckly I only have a little bit of homework. When I came home my moms face was bloated and red and she looked like she was in pain. Not thinking I said "WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE!!!!". I feel horrible right now I totally forgot she was starting her chemotherapy treatment today for her skin cancer. I think I might statlrt another blog one where I can ask stupid questions......
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment